JQC-3FC T73 PDF

Found this on the internet in 5 seconds or less. Its not % clear whether its a bottom view of the device or top side view of the socket, you can determine that in . A relay is an electrically operated switch. Many relays use an electromagnet to operate a switching mechanism, but other operating principles are also used. JQC-3FC(T73) DC12V pinouts. A relay is an electrically activated switch. It consists of a coil internally which will creates a magnetic field that.

Author: Zuramar Yojinn
Language: English (Spanish)
Genre: Education
Published (Last): 12 October 2008
Pages: 157
PDF File Size: 6.67 Mb
ePub File Size: 15.57 Mb
ISBN: 441-8-32572-647-3
Downloads: 41977
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]
Uploader: Kagacage

Relay jqc-3f, connect to the arduino.

Note that the output of your relay at least as shown in the schematic is connected to the mains v so be very careful, don’t touch it while it is powered. Read times previous topic – next topic. Just need to find a relay with 5 volts. Sign jqc-3tc using Facebook. Relay jqc-3f, connect to the arduino. CMOS Technology file 1.

Originally Posted by immadi. Similar Threads how to make 8 pin relay using two 5 pin relays 6.

Relay jqc-3f, connect to the arduino. Please help some one.

Consider reading t37 before posting: Thank you, so clear, once again thank you for your help! Equating complex number interms of the other 6.

BRUNO BETTELHEIM THE INFORMED HEART PDF

please tell me the pin description of a 12v relay

My relay has 5 pins,one side 3 pins and another side 2 pins. Anyone know the IR remote TV pin description??? I have read that if Arduino submit 12V, and they will be available at the outlet, jqf-3fc not want to burn the card check this out ModelSim – How to force a struct type written in SystemVerilog?

What is the function of TR1 in this 7t3 3. In connecting that am facing problem about where to connect those pins. I suggest using one of the “Arduino” relay modules – a relay mounted on a small PC board with screw terminal blocks, and an optoisolator for the control input. The relay will drive the pump as shown in the picture. Turn the relay upside down so that you are facing the pins not the plastic cover side, then it is easy to figure the pins since one side has three and the other side two.

By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Cookie PolicyPrivacy Policyand our Terms of Service.

Online Electronic Components Shop

Synthesized tuning, Part 2: No, don’t apologise, but if you want sensible answers, post a Web link to the thing you are talking about. Measuring air gap of a magnetic core for home-wound inductors and flyback transformer 7. It shows the two pins for the coil and the three pins that are connected to the switch Post added at PNP transistor not working 2.

AUDIO TECHNICA AT897 MANUAL PDF

It’s just not very convenient, because will have to make separate meals I have an ac relay jqc-3fc t73 dc5v that I am trying to use with a atmega and drive with 5v. I agree – I would solder a wire to the relay and insulate with heat-shrink tubing, then put the other end of the wire in the brass thing, ideally located in a plastic box so that it can’t be touched.

I know that there are relay control modules, like DFRobot, but because of their high cost, would not like to use them because of the limited resource of the relay.

Sign up or log in Sign up using Google. OK, so that is a series of relays available in different coil voltages, notably 5 V and 12 V. Create a thread in the forum t733 that other members can benefit from the posted answers. Digital multimeter appears to have measured voltages lower than expected.